Monday, November 3, 2008

yes christmas already

So I had to go to Fred Meyers today to buy some more fill for my bean bag (for newborn photos) and they had already replaced the halloween stuff with Christmas stuff. Most people get annoyed by this but I love it. Christmas is my favorite and I am just grinning thinking about it. Anyways, it reminded me that I haven't posted any samples yet of Christmas cards. I am working with a fab designer for this years cards and thought I better show off a few samples since everyone is ordering them now. Any of the cards can be made into flat, bifold or trifold and come with envelopes. If you had a session with me this year or have one coming up get ahold of me now so I can get working on them for you. I have more samples to show but this will at least tie you over for now. (0: OH and if you are a photographer reading this, shoot me an email and I will hook you up with the designer so you can get your hands on them too. enjoy



4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all of them Jen! How wonderful! We will definetly be ordering some from you this year. Can they say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...p.s. I need more of your business cards-I have some of the photos you took of Nicholas at work and everyone has been asking about them! I gave away all your cards already...hopefully more business will come your way! :D

Amanda Heath said...

YAY for Christmas and YAY for your new computer! It's great to see some posts! So, hook me up with the photo card greatness!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - please let me know what your prices are and I'll get an order placed - these are great!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is getting so grown up:) I love this picture of him!!!