Saturday, October 27, 2007

A huge thanks to all of you!!!!!

So after many attempts to get some sneak peeks posted and my schedule not allowing me to do so, things have finally settled down a bit. Well for an hour anyways (0: So keep looking and you will find a bunch of new photos below this post. Are you happy now? Just kidding. I am still extremely busy since it is getting close to the holidays, which means family photos times 1000. A lot of work but I love my job. I love being able to stay at home with the kiddos and work at my leisure. I am truly grateful for all of you that have invited me into your homes, met me in strange places or whatever. When I started my business (officially) over a year ago, I never imagined that it would be like this. The last few months have been a whirlwind to say the least and I am booking up two months in advance now. So a huge thank you from me, to all of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting over the last few years. Especially to those of you that let me practice when I was first starting. I wouldn't have what I have today without you guys. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Jenifer

No comments: