Friday, November 16, 2007

Blog Candy of sorts.....even for those that I have never done photos for

EDITED: Got a winner. I mean winners! Will do this again soon offering something else so keep peeking back!

So in blog land, there is a little thing called blog candy. It is where the blogger gives away a goodie. Well since strep is finally going away in this house (zachy got the brunt of it, poor baby) I am feeling happy. So, THE FIRST PERSON TO EMAIL ME, and tell me they were on my blog and saw this will get a custom made photo card to use as your christmas card or to just insert into your christmas card. What is a photo card? Oh they are awesome. You email me a photo you have (it does not have to be one that I took so anyone that reads this blog can enter)and I make a collage of sorts, with Happy Holidays or whatever. You tell me what size you want it to be and send me the picture via email, tell me what you want it to say and viola! I email it to you when I am done and I will also post it onto my blog (so you have to be ok with that)and I may use it on my future website as well. You then take the file and upload it to wherever you get photos printed and print off as many as you lake. How neat is that? K someone better email me soon (0: good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm, don't have your e.mail! Does a comment count? :)