Friday, November 30, 2007

Naughty and Nice

A little sneak peek for my good friend Yoko and her adorable daughters. The youngest came over in mismatched clothes (as she didn't want to wear anything her sister and mom picked out). I pondered a minute and realized our shade shirt order came in, so we whipped out one of mom's black shirts she ordered, put it on little one. I went through my stash of scrapbooking ribbon and found the cute little black and white polka dot. Yes I love polka dots (0: I then wrapped it around her waist a few times and tied it in a bow for a belt. I also made a matching headband with it too. So mom's shirt is a dress on her but it looked so stinkin cute and she loved it. I will post another pic soon so you can see my fashion ensemble (0: Aunt Jen, the fashion expert, on little girls anyways.

No comments: