Sunday, November 11, 2007

Strep....yuck

The entire last week our house was plagued by strep throat. Ben missed an entire week of work and I was fending for myself. This left photo editing on the back burner just when I thought I was getting caught up. Figures! So for those of you that had their photos done at Tessie photo party at the lake your photos will go out with Tuesday's mail. Sorry for the delay but I now have strep and am starting my second day on the lovely antibiotics. The fever has went down a bit to where I can focus for a few minutes at the computer. Sounds fun huh? I would post a lovely picture of the puss on the back of my throat but I thought it might gross a few of you out. dang. I even had to postpone photo appointments today for the first time ever (sorry Keisha!) but thankfully she was a sweety and understanding. Thats it for the update. Lots of sneak peeks to come soon! and a more cheerful post next time I promise!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!!