Thursday, January 24, 2008

Amy Butler Frenchy Bag #2


Amy Butler Frenchy Bag #2
Originally uploaded by jeniferlouise

One of my best friends came over yesterday and loved my frenchy bag, so we did another trip to get fabric so I could make her one. I made it last night while Ben got the boys ready for bed. Sewing seems to be the only thing I can do with kids around, because every time I try and sit at the computer baby Jack pulls everything off the shelf below me. It is so frustrating. Anyways I made longer handles on this and only one pocket on the inside, instead of the regular 2. Someone called today and wanted me to make a diaper bag for her so I working on that now. It is so addictive!!!! Oh and I still have more photos to post so don't fret, I just thought it would be fun to see some craftiness once in a while too. (0:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name your price. I WANT one! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

please make me one, i will pay you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Jen - I love the colors on this 2nd bag - so stinkin' beautiful!!! You do amazing work! You are going to have to come up with prices because you're going to get slammed with requests for these purses. Way to go! :)
Dana K.