Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fat baby ate the phone

I thought I was being sneaky letting him play with it, in hopes that if he ruined it I would get an iphone. Ummmm, hubby doesn't like that idea so I kinda screwed myself. Fat baby decided to snack on my phone today while I was edited photos. The slobber apparently isn't good for electronics and I am ding ding and didn't have phone numbers saved to my sim card. This means I lost EVERY SINGLE phone number I had. It also means I cannot turn my stinkin phone on either so if you tried calling me or want to call me, you might not get me. I convinced Ben that he doesn't use his phone so I put my sim in his so I could at least recieve and make calls now although I don't know anyones phone number. If you need to get ahold of me or if you know I need your phone number, please leave me a voicemail with it or email it to me at jeniferlouise@comcast.net Tomorrow is Zach's bday party and things have been crazy the last few days getting things organized for it. New pictures coming after the weekend, oh and more purses too. LOL!!! (0: Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda Heath said...

See! This is EXACTLY why I tell Kenny not to let the twins play with our cell phones! We argue over this all the time! Your SIM card should have saved all of your numbers. Mine does. I guess it depends on the phone or the carrier maybe. AH...lessons learned the hard way. :)