Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More pictures by the old car

I have had a few people send me messages to see more pictures from the old car shoot we did the other day, so I thought I would share a few more. This is my oldest son and my best friends daughter. The two have grown up together and are like brother and sister so it was fun to do some pictures together of them. We both ordered really big prints to do a series of them on our walls. I am really excited to get them. Anyways the pic of them facing each other in front of the car was taken just right before they held hands in the one I posted the other day. Amanda, here are their funny faces that you requested (0: My guy has a goofy look on his face and Tay is looking at him, like lets get this over with already. They were so funny. Anyways here are a couple more (:





No comments: