Saturday, March 15, 2008

No I'm not dead, I just feel like it

So I have about six sessions to post sneak peeks from and then three from this weekend but I have been practically dying in bed since wednesday. Ben had to take the last two days of the week off work because I couldn't get up, let alone take care of fat baby. I have had the crazy 104.7 degree fever for four days. It has dropped a bit but 104's is pretty much the average. I finally went to the dr. today who pretty much told me I was a liar or that my thermometer was broken. I hate doctors sometimes. No, I am not a liar (I am brutally honest just ask my friends) and my thermometer works just flipping fine thank you very much. Anyways it's a virus and the fever is finally down to about 101 so things are looking better. My eyesight seems to be suffering now and I am assuming it was from the high fever so I absolutely cannot edit pictures. Tomorrow will be the day for that I am assuming. The good news though is I lost 6 pounds. Although I would happily have it back to feel better. Ugh. Oh and one of my best friends has the virus. I know, because her little midget gave it to both of us. She had a high 104 fever too. See I am not lying. (0: So anyways, lots of pictures coming soon.

No comments: