Tuesday, March 4, 2008

oops

So I forgot to also post this. Fat baby is officially not a fat baby anymore. He is just seconds away from walking and is just cuter than cute, but because I am his mom I still can call him whatever I want. I took on the challenge of taking a picture of him every single day since the day he was born. I think I have missed about 5 or so days which I think is pretty stinkin good for my really horrid memory. On his month birthday every month we of course take his picture, but we also do his footprints. Today I had my scrapbooking/stamping class that I teach here at my house every month and he wanted nothing to do with dad or anyone else here. He smiled, laughed and cling to my neck for dear life. He has never grabbed ahold of my neck before, or wanted me over someone else for that matter so it made my day!!! All night long it was a game to try and hand him off to Ben just so I could get him to laugh and cling harder to me. I loved it. Sometimes I just need to feel needed and today was one of those days. Anyways I needed to post these pictures because they are too cute not to share. When I was spending time at the Art Institute of Portland doing applications, resistering for classes etc I came across Cargo. It is it really amazing store that brings in all kinds of neat finds from other countries and I fell in love. The ladies were so helpful and gave me a killer deal on all of these chinese wooden boxes (see fat baby sitting on the green one). Next time you are in Portland, you must check it out. I changed my mind about the AI but am so glad that I stumbled upon Cargo in the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

Rach sent me the address to your site, and I just want to say I wish I could procreate and deliver by June so I could sign up for one of you photo sessions! Your pictures are BREATHTAKING. I think it is awesome that you are able to make a living doing something so creative and that you obviously love. It looks like you have two very handsome models for inspiration as well. Good luck. Hope to see you in June! Sabrina