Saturday, April 5, 2008

little peek

Here is a little peek for mom and dad. These boys were so stinkin cute and good for photos even with the wet weather. The best part is they live like two blocks from me. I am so happy mom found me! I got to try out my new garage sale find old chair which also made me happy. It was $2 so I ran to my car to dig up change and brought him $1.96 of mainly pennies. He happily took it and off I went with my chair. I soooo love it!!! I need to go to garage sales more often (it was honestly my second time ever going) so does anyone want to join me??? (0:

I love these new little blocks. So perfect for baby and belly photos


and of course a photo shoot from me isn't complete without a feet shot of some sort. It's kinda an obsession and honestly I really think feet are ooogy gross but for some reason I like taking pictures of them.


ahhhhhh and the old chair. so in love with it.




seriously, aren't these two cute or what?


I tried a little bit of a different processing on this one and really like the look of it.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Ok, well since I am the rightful owner of these two I must comment! We had a wonderful day, despite the weather, and Jen...what can I say? You did a great job working with my little beasts! Colby was talking about Spongebob the cat all day! And you too...he wants to go back to your house! Can't say that's ever happened when we go get our pictures taken at the studio!! Thanks Jen, I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

love the blocks... great idea... Janel