Thursday, June 12, 2008

yes it is 3:35 in the morning and yes that means no sleep

So we officially leave for the airport in 1 hour and 25 minutes. Why am I up? Because I had to finish my work before I left. This sweet little one is the last to share before I go on vacation so soak it up. Shot these at the hospital just day before yesterday. He was less than 24 hours old. I just wanted to snuggle with him all night.
Welcome to the world Micah
Born June 8th, 2008 at 5:24p.m.
8lbs 7oz and 20 inches long









3 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

You are the worlds greatest friend!
I am in love with these pictures!

You ROCK Jen!!!

Love you!

Jana said...

hi,
this is jana, I'm the one who made the beanies.
you take such cute pictures!
I just also thought I'd let you know that the wider part of the beanies goes in front... If you like it better the other way that works too... I just couldn't remeber if I told you or not.

Kara May said...

Beautiful. Where did you find that hat? I love it!!!!