Friday, July 11, 2008

A beautiful wedding....... Polka Dot Photography style/Portland, OR Wedding Photographer

I shot this wedding the day after we got back from Alaska. It was so much fun and the B&G and their family have been so patient waiting for their gallery to go up. It is almost finished and this sneak peek is I am sure going to put a smile on their faces. Thank you Maria and Tommy for having me there on your special day!

The anticipation shows here. I just love the look on her face as she waits to see herself in the dress. Gives me the tingles.


This one was just too sweet not to show on here. The wind kept catching her hair so Tommy tried to fix it for her. It was so sweet.


Can't remember what made everyone laugh but I just loved this shot.


Officially married! yay!


love










This might not be for some people but I loved this shot of the wind catching her vail.


And of course you gotta do the reservoir dogs shot. Except they didn't all have shades. Still cool though.


The first dance


And the best for last. At least it is my favorite anyways. oh I just can't tell you how much I love this one.

1 comment:

Themorrisbunch said...

Love these shots!
Wish you were around to do mine!
Love the veil shot.