Saturday, February 9, 2008

legwarmers are back....did you know?

I am serious! They are the thing for babies and kiddos and I seriously want a pair (0: Fat baby is a lighting speed crawler and his poor little knees get ouchies if I don't have pants on him at all times. So I finally got him a pair of baby leg warmers to cover up his little knees. Ben thinks I am crazy that I am putting leg warmers on his son but whatever. I think they are so very cute and functional at the same time. Plus his new little shirt is the cutest thing ever. If only you could see the back of it. I got it at a boutique and I love it. We did a big photo shoot today getting images for my main splash page on my website with my 7 year old and my best friends 6 year old. It was interesting, but we pulled it off. Fat baby flies over to my studio setup whenever I have it up. He goes straight for the middle and sits up and looks forward smiling....ready to have his picture taken. It is the most hilarious thing. So here he is hamming it up during the photo session today.

No comments: