Saturday, February 9, 2008

My favorite baby pictures ever.........

I had a photo shoot this afternoon of the most beautiful 3 month old baby girl. 3 months is probably one of the trickiest ages to photograph because they don't usually hold their head up very well and they of course can't sit up either. They also usually wake up pretty easily. Well, this little sweet thing proved me wrong and I can honestly say the photos I took today are probably my favorite. I really think you guys all will agree. I got this new little suitcase and haven't had a chance to use it so I brought it today. Once mom got her to sleep, we put her in it and she slept like a champ. It was the sweetest. I was so excited to look at them I started editing them already and am really excited to share them. Please post and tell me what you think. She is so stinkin cute isn't she?


1 comment:

Amanda Heath said...

What a gorgeous baby! Love the suitcase...very cutesy (and the polka dots are right up your alley).