Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New logo and............... a few other important tid bits

So my new logo is done and Jared (click his name to go to his site) did an awesome job. I am so stinkin excited (yes I can say stinkin, it's cool ya know). Here is the new logo so I will update my blog banner tomorrow with the new logo etc and it will also be my new watermark on my pictures.



AND what does the new logo mean???? come on people doncha know? (0:
That means my website can go live now!!! yay!!!! So I have sent in the request for it to go live and I believe they say it gets done within 24 hours. So without further ado, my new website is www.polkadotphotography.net click HERE to go directly to it now (if it's up) Go listen to some tunes, gander at beautiful pictures etc etc. I am still going to updating some things over the next week (like the calendar etc) so keep looking. I am also only going to be taking a limited number of sessions each month and I have been booking about 2 month in advance. This means if you want to schedule a shoot this spring, now is the time to book it. I am offering anyone that books a session within the next two weeks a free 8x10 with their session as well. This doesn't mean you have to have your photos taken within the next two weeks, it just means to make your appointment.

On another note if anyone is waiting for a response from me on email or phone and I have neglected you, please harass me. Fat baby and I have been back and forth to the dr's office more times than I can count over the last month or so. Poor sweetie has ANOTHER double, yes I said double, ear infection. UGH this is the third one! Thank goodness he is such a stinkin sweet baby and is actually handling it pretty good. Oh and I did headshots for a mortgage company today. 30 people! So I have been busy. Please comment and give me some love. I need it. (0:

No comments: