Saturday, February 23, 2008

New website teaser

So I just have to share a little teaser for my new website. Like I said it would be done this week and it almost is. I have been plugging away at it like crazy in between sick kiddos. It sure made me realize how many stinkin cute babies I take picture of. Anyways, we did a shoot a few weeks ago for the sole purpose of being my main images on my splash page of the site. The splash page is the first page that comes up and you can either click on one to go into the regular site or click another to go directly to my blog. It is a pretty neat thing. Here is a portion of one of the pictures that will be on the new splash page. I think it is so stinkin cute I had to share a bit. (-: I am hoping the site will go live on Monday so please please check back!

No comments: