Thursday, May 22, 2008

I love Seniors and I love Taggers

We did this senior session and I have to admit my head was pretty big for ummmm the last week. How many people do you know get their senior photos done with flaming footballs and custom graffiti? Yeah didn't think so. Ty was such a sweetheart and his mom too. We had so much this day. One of my new fave places had a bunch of taggers there this time. They were doing fresh graffiti. I finally went up to them and asked if they would write Ty's name on one of the walls and told them I was doing his senior photos for next year (He is one of rep's for next year). They were hesitant at first but then happily agreed. We were so excited with the result. We took pictures by The big "Ty" writing but somehow I didn't edit that one yet so this will do for now. The shoe picture is special to mom because these were his baby shoes and his new nike's matched. She had to bring both and I am so glad. I love when people have meaningful ideas. I hope this meets your expectation Lori and Ty. I am so excited to be working with you two over the next year.











If you are looking for a Senior photographer in the Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR area, I am currently looking for Senior Reps for the 2008/2009 school year. Please contact me {polka dot photography} for all the details on making your senior portraits unique!

1 comment:

Themorrisbunch said...

Love your flamin' football Jen!
You freakin' rock girl!!