Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mr. Josiah is back

So this little guy from Christmas time is back and he is still so tiny and so stinkin cute. I just love him. Thanks guys for being SOOOOO patient with me during the madness around here. This is one of many photo posts to come. I have been neglecting posting only because I have been too busy to post. Seniors are flocking to me like crazy and I am trying to do portfolios for my senior reps for next year and also have babies popping out of bellies left and right. Mixed in with that is grad invite designing for seniors this year and families. whew. breathe Jenifer breath. ahhhhhhh













If you are looking for a baby/newborn photographer in the Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR area please get a hold of me {polka dot photography} to reserve your date.

No comments: