Wednesday, May 14, 2008

7 years old

He has been pleading with me to do his 7 year photos. I am such a bad mama that I have kept putting it off. I needed to scout out this new location for seniors so we did his photos finally and I am glad I waited for this location. It was so perfect for him and he loved it.

Are you a Junior, going into your senior year next year? I am looking for reps for the 2008/2009 school year. If you are looking for a unique senior portrait experience at a cool location like this in the Portland, OR or Vancouver,WA areas contact me right away. I also do monthly trips to Cowlitz County in Longview and Castle Rock. This would also make a perfect setup for some really fun family portraits.









1 comment:

Themorrisbunch said...

Wow Jen!
What an amazing set of photos of an amazing little guy!