Monday, May 5, 2008

senior







One of two senior session I did a few weeks back that I forgot to post on the blog. Seniors are so fun. I am lining up my Senior Reps for 2009 so if you or someone you know is a Junior, going into their senior year next year please have them contact me right away. Please send me a picture of yourself and any info about groups and organizations you are involved in. I will then choose and if you are my rep, you will get a free photo session. You will get a proofbook showing a sampling of your photos to show off to your friends. You will also get a package of small business cards with your picture and contact info on (such as your cell phone number and myspace address)to hand out to your friends. On the backside it will have my info. For every person that refer to me you will get $20 in print credit and they will get a free set of wallets. Senior Rep photo sessions will take place the end of May so contact me right away if you are interested and forward this on to anyone that might be as well.


If you are in search of a Senior Portrait Photographer in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR area please contact Polka Dot Photography. I also make monthly trips up to Longview/Kelso and Castle Rock, WA.

No comments: