Friday, May 2, 2008

Booked for spring etc. etc.........

Just a heads up for those wanting pictures this spring that there is only ONE day left in May and June is completely booked already so contact me soon if you want the last day. I am booking now for summer session for July and later so reserve your date soon for those, as they will go quickly (especially now that I put a notice on my blog (-: ).

Also, I am new to the whole printing thing and while I order samples to show clients, I may change sizing option as well as mounting. This could change pricing just a bit on the larger prints so please bare with me while I figure out which product is the absolute best to offer you. My goal as your photographer is to offer you a unique experience that you enjoy, memories that will last a lifetime, yet still be affordable. I will also be adding some amazing options including coffee table books, gallery wrapped canvas, and custom cards for the holiday or announcements. Check for peeks of those over the next few weeks. I am so excited to show these off.

If anyone has sent me an email in the last 36 hours or so, or have tried to contact me, my computer crashed. I had the blue screen of death. It was a very scary moment for me, especially when I saw the words "deletion complete". Can you imagine? ugh. Anyways all was well (for the most part) and after toying with it for the last few days it is now ok to use and should not happen again. So anyways if you tried to contact me, my phone has also been being whacky and not getting service in my house so please call or email me again so we can chat or whatever you were needing. (0:

Fat baby's birthday is Sunday and this is a busy weekend of picture taking as well so I will try to post some peeks soon that I have been promising. Oh and I updated the website with some new pictures. Go lookie.

No comments: