Tuesday, April 29, 2008

fat baby is turning 1 in just a few days

My how the time goes by so quickly. It seems it was just yesterday that I was just meeting him. Ben snapped this picture as they handed him to me for the first time. I love that he is screaming like a mad man and I look I just went shopping. Doncha all wish you had easy labors like me. ha ha ha ha ha!


And then comes my favorite picture. The nurse questioned my ability to walk, let alone walk with a big camera since I had an epi. I insisted that I couldn't miss this moment and am so glad that I did. This was taken just about 2 hours after he was born and he was getting his first bath ever by daddy. The nurse said she could cry, that she had never ever seen a baby so content, especially while bathing. Let me tell you that I have a water baby on my hands. He could live in the bath if I let him which is awesome!


And now to the new stuff.....his bday invite. It doesn't really say fat baby in real life so don't get your panties in a bunch. Isn't he so stinkin cute. He loved every minute of our cake smashing session a few weeks ago. My baby boy will be 1 on Sunday. Off to cry now. )-:

2 comments:

Shawn Klinkner said...

love it! The invitation is just hilarious - fat baby is so cute! You're right that time just flies by - I'll be joining you with a one year old in just 8 short months - crazy. Love the pics, love them....you're amazing!

Amanda Heath said...

Time flies when you're having fun! Seems like I was just commenting on those newborn shots. Enjoy this milestone!