Tuesday, April 22, 2008

baby sydney again

Just 4 days old and such a cute little chub. I had to post these real quick for mom and dad to see. The day I bought my new baby...I mean camera...I was called to the hospital to do their delivery photos. Within minutes of being in labor, both mom and dad said they were buying it from me. I brought it to them at their session and it was so hard for me to let it go but I know it is good hands. Still so sad though. I was quite attached to the thing but I do love my new beast. It is pretty. (0:

So I do have a crazy amount of new sessions to share soon.....an engagement session for a wedding I am shooting in June, another senior session and others as well. I have been so busy I haven't had a change to post so I promise I will over the next
few days as I struggle to catch up. Anyways, without further ado.....baby (I don't wanna sleep until 8:30 at night)Sydney.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the most beautifully elegant baby photos i've ever seen. Nice job capturing the complexity :)