Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!!!

We are back from Alaska and we had a fabulous time. I worked but also got to play so it was a wonderful time. The day after I got back I had a wedding to shoot and then have been slammed scouring through emails, orders and new sessions. I am back now from my break and will be posting lots of new things that I can't wait to share. I will also be adding new dates to my schedule to go through the end of the year so be sure to check for that. For now, here is a few to share from another one of my gorgeous senior reps for next year.




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgALVaE79eNfl7X9Vj8L15oYqlVzY2bTjV8ykdZwf9EEWsT3c58SjuFsjHvxXScsxlOOb8l0YCNq9WGYp6-UM8FQJjKrnLU4dXhuUT0rbL0UP_ucFZqZ9ry1xN4LDe015Y6sV4vx8VX0NY/s1600-h/l1.jpg">





No comments: