Saturday, June 14, 2008

a very happy day

So we are officially in AK as of yesterday. We left at 5 am for fishing and had an amazing time. I will post more later, but wanted to say that I caught a 97 lb halibut today. How flipping amazing is that. Wait til you see the pictures. And it is my birthday today so it makes it a really fab day. Spending time with old friends and my best friend came the same time as us too. Just an amazing amazing time.

Also I have tried to access my business email acct and I cannot pull up anything. Not sure why. I can however access my personal email acct so if you need to get ahold of me anytime from now until the 21st, please email me at jeniferlouise@comcast.net If you sent me a message within the last 3 days and did not get a response from me and need one, then please send me another one at the comcast address. Thanks so much (0:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are having an amazing time up in AK! You are finally getting a well deserved break-can'y wait to see the pics when you get back! Happy late B-day!!!!

*MB* said...

I am so happy for you Jen! I hope the rest of your trip is just as exciting as your birthday-Happy (late) Birthday!! Can't wait to see your amazing pics when you return!