Sunday, July 13, 2008

i am a hippie at heart so she says..........Polka Dot Photography/Portland, OR Photographer

So this one was my funnies client yet probably. She is from Texas and is here doing her internship for her degree in fashion design. She leaves in about a week to go back and graduate and I was the lucky one she picked to do her college graduation photos. We joked the whole time that she was a hippie, when in fact she put me in check after we got back and I changed into my white summer skirt and long green dress shirt and flip flops. She assured me I was a hippie and was just in denial about it. It was pretty funny and cute with her sweet Texas accent. I loved it. I love fun clients!
















Senior photo sessions are upon us. Contact Polka Dot Photography to book your senior 2009 photos sessions in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas. Most schools require the photos to be turned in for the yearbook shortly after school starts in September. If you are a senior at Battle Ground, Castle Rock or Washougal High School go find one of my reps at your school to get their card for a special offer!

No comments: