Monday, July 14, 2008

look at all you little blogstalkers you....... and my schedule is up!!! whooo hoooo

So I am seriously cracking up at all of you. It is so fun to see you all come out of nowhere and start commenting. whooo hoooo. I know it is a bit intimidating at first but I promise it makes my day to see comments so please keep them coming. I always here random people say they blog stalk me and my hubby had someone confess to him this weekend when I wasn't with him (ahhhhhemmmm Lyndsey, you have been caught ha ha). I blog stalk quite a few people too so it is nice to know I am not the only one (0: Anyways I know I promised peeks every day this week but I promise to do extra good tomorrow night. Right now I am working on the tail end of the beautiful wedding I posted shots of the other day. Maria and Tommy are waiting so patiently so my time must be dedicated to that for the next day or so until it is up. I promise to return with more sharing.

Oh and I have a ton of you that were anxiously awaiting my schedule to be released for the rest of the summer, through the end of the year. Guess what? It's up and filling quickly to say the least. Please go check it out on my main site here, go to schedule and then pick your dates for summer sessions or christmas pictures and email me real quick like to claim your spot! I will not be squeezing in sessions at the last minute come holiday time and the spots will go quick so please don't make me have to turn you away. That would make me sad.

No comments: