Wednesday, July 16, 2008

where are the posts huh?

well about 2 1/2 days ago one of my editing program files went corrupt, meaning I lost all the edits on weeks and weeks worth of sessions. ugh. But don't panic, it wasn't the original photographs, just the stuff that was in process of editing. I back all my photos up so nothing was lost except my edits on those. Anyways it has been sent off to a very sweet guy at adobe who is trying to repair my catalog (he says today hopefully) so please cross your fingers for me that I get it back repaired so I don't have to do a bunch of work all over again. (0: Anyways that is why there is no new posts. Hopefully by tonight! In the meantime, help todd and ivy out and put some more comments on Teagan's photos. They almost have enough for their free photos. whooo hooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo...!!!

I just read your twitter that you're having to redo all of your editing. NO fair. So sorry. We need to make time to hang out ... soon!! I'll meet you at Freddy's (ha ha).

Toni said...

sorry you're having to redo everything!!! talk about a pain! now I'm freaking out that maybe my adobe is going to corrupt!!! ahhhhh. hope you can get all your editing done fast!! and thanks for the comment!!