Friday, August 1, 2008

lots to share but not enough time

I have been working like a crazy woman the last few weeks as you can tell by my lack in posting peeks on the blog (so sorry about that). I will be caught up and able to post the million peeks I have to share next week. PDP will be closed over the weekend so if there is a delay in my normal 2 am email response, it is because I am out of town and will have limited access to email. Normal me (whatever that is anyways) will return on Monday. And here is a share to tie you over for a while. This lovely, lovely lady is one of my dearest friends. This is their first baby and everyone couldn't be more excited about it. Is she not the cutest little prego thing eva? Oh yes. Nope, these aren't her real session as we will do those end of august.....we shot these real quick for some shower goodies and invites. So fun! I will post the results when I am done next week.

P.S. There is ONLY 8 open dates left through the end of the year. Yes I said 8! Told you they would go crazy fast. These spots will of course go quickly so don't miss out on getting your fall or christmas photos done by me.













No comments: