Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sweet baby micah is back

Baby Micah is back! I shot his newborn photos in the hospital before I left for Alaska and now here are more from the most recent session. Me love me some fresh babies! Oh and I am getting a new computer! yes I am! I am so stinkin excited I can barely contain myself. These computer problems and also it being so incredibly slow have been driving me crazy, so it time to upgrade. I am going back to mac. yeah baby. So I will have me a new fresh baby this week too. ha ha.













3 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Thanks so much Jenifer!
We're totally blown away by your amazing talent!

Toni said...

love these! I can't get enough of little babies... and the bed is from ikea! Go grab one!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the one in the chair!!