Friday, August 15, 2008

sick, sick, sick

We have two sick (and I stress VERY sick) kiddos for the last two days. Both waking up ALL night long, hysterical with a fever. Z man has bolted out of bed every two hours in a sweat, mumbling things that don't make any sense. Jack has been screaming and crying non stop on top of the fever and he is also getting 8 teeth that are all poking through the skin at once. At the moment he is running in circles around the house with ben trying to calm him down and yes it really is 1am. Talk about crazy. I jumped on the computer for a quick second just to let everyone know that I am still alive, just the babies in the house have got a weird, nasty virus and it has put a hinder on everything the last 48 hours. Please send good thoughs our way because I need to work, but most importantly Ben and I need some dang sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks Jen. Especially since it's so damn hot out. I am sending you guys big "healthy" happy vibes. Hope things chill out for you.

Amber

Lyndsey said...

That just doesn't sound good. It can only get better from here though, right??? We are wishing you all well, and a good nights sleep!!