Saturday, August 30, 2008

PLEASE READ.....

We have been plagued by nasty colds the last few weeks in our house and yesterday our 15 month old was having a difficult time breathing and by the time we were on the way to the dr's, he was turning purple and choking. His dr's office admitted him immediately to the hospital and after blood tests and a very scary hot dog contraption for chest xrays for babies, Jack has a nasty case of pneumonia. He is doing better today and I am home to take a quick shower and type this up very quickly. If there is anything urgent, please call me. I wish I was tech savvy and had an iphone so I can check at the hospital because man it is boring there, but I do not. Anyways this is just to let everyone know what is going on. We don't know when he will be released but are hoping soon as it is absolutely impossible to sleep in that place. Hopefully be back with good news soon, in the meantime PDP is closed for a few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen that is so scary!! You guys are deffinently in my thoughts and I am sending you lots and lots of happy, healthy thoughts!! Please keep me (and I am sure everyone else) updated when you can.

Amber

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! That is so scary! I'm sorry for poor baby Jack. I'm sure he's feeling super crummy and it's always so difficult for parents when a little one is sick. I will keep Jack and your family in my prayers. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Cardas Photography said...

So sorry to hear that Jenifer! I hope he feels better very soon!

Amanda Heath said...

Oh how scary Jen! I have been there a few times with my kids. It's never an easy thing to see your babies suffer like that. Keep your chin up, I'll be praying for you guys!

**hugs**

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness :( I'm so sorry. It's horrible seeing your child so sick and helpless. Hugs to you and your family. BTW love that picture of him above with the hospital gown on. To cute!!