Tuesday, September 2, 2008

phew....what a week


We are home as of this morning and Jack is just waking up from a three hour nap. Apparently he wasn't getting much sleep at the hospital. who does? I know I didn't and will be beyond happy to sleep in my bed for the first time tonight. ha ha.
Anyways the nurses just gobbled him up and I am pretty sure he was sad to leave. They took great care of him. I couldnt resist this shot. The nurses died laughing when they saw him doing it. He has mini daddy bubble butt. Love it.
I think I have responded to all the emails etc but if you didn't get a response, let me know! I look forward to getting back to work. Thanks for all the emails, phone calls and sweet comments about my little guy. Sure means a lot. (0: You guys are the best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true I think he will be sad to leave the hospital. He was having way to much fun, for being that sick. This photo is so cuite...

Janel

Lyndsey said...

How sad to see your baby in the hospital! I'm so glad he's feeling better. Stay healthy!

The Olsons said...

I'm so glad Jack is doing better and you guys are finally out of the hospital. Super cute pic... as always!

Anonymous said...

OOOH, Im so glad he is doing better now. How scary for you and Ben. Thinking of you...call me when you can. That photo is adorable!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kids love the hospital. It's strange. :) Glad he is doing better. Hopefully you can get some rest also.

Amber