Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Twins, twins, twins ................. Vancouver, WA baby photographer

A sneak peek finally. I see in my stats all you little blog checkers and all the emails and phone calls have been so amazingly sweet. I have the best clients and the most understanding during the crazy last month we have had. This family is one that has been ever so patiently waiting to see a little peek and I can't wait to share them. When I first talked to mom to set up the appointment, I would be lying if I said I thought photographing 6month old twins was going to be easy. But let me tell you, boy did they prove me wrong. They were soooo stinkin cute and smiley it would have been impossible not to get a cute shot of the two of them together. They put my older sibling clients to shame. ha ha. Anyways, here is a few of the two lovely ladies. They are actually my third set of twins this summer. The other two were newborns and I just realized I never posted them to the blog. Whoops.

And of course, we have to have a comment contest.......Amie, if you get 25 comments you will get free mounted 11x14 print of your choice.
No anonymous comments, please just type your name at the bottom of the comment.













32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I am so excited to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest butts I have ever seen! I can't wait to see all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Cutie patooties if I ever saw any!! Can't wait to see the rest...great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE them ALL!! And to think that's only a few of them. Thanks for sharing, I hope we can see the rest.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Amy they are getting so big!! Adorable!!! ~ Amanda Bedard

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO adorable! I wish I lived closer so I could meet them. You chose an excellent photographer. The girls look very happy... I think they love each other!

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness Aim...they are getting so big! Thank you for sharing with me. I can't wait to see to see them all.
LOVE!

Lyndsey said...

Cutest little dimply baby cheeks I've seen! Good job, and very pretty little girls!

Cory Ahrens said...

I recognize the butt-cellulite! The "butt sisters" live. Amie, they are so, so cute, when are you bringing them up to see us?
Aunt Cory

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh! Amie, your girls are georgous! I want to reach thru my computer and squeeeeeeezzzz them! I wish I lived closer to see you & the girls more often ~ I can't believe how big they are getting! Lot's of LOVE to you and give those mushie tushies a big kiss from me! I can't wait to see the rest! xoxo

Kelly said...

Oh these are ADORABLE! Love those little butts :D hehe

Anonymous said...

Jen good pix as usual. Amie, cute girls!!

Jaime

Anonymous said...

Those are some good lookin' babies!!

Anonymous said...

That's the most cellulite I've ever seen on anyone under 40!

Anonymous said...

Oh My word! Those turned out amazing. What adoreable girls you have. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with cellulite at such a young age!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of my daughters!

ABCD Clapp said...

i am a mother of 2 small boys and i thought their bums were the cutest things ever, I am in love with the picture of those cute little girl dimple bums!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these cuties make me want more kids! And I don't even want more kids! How come my baby girl never cooperates this well for pics?

Anonymous said...

such cute little ladies!

Anonymous said...

WHAT CUTIES!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVED ALL THE PICTURES SUCH CUTE LITTLE MODELS

Anonymous said...

AMAZING PHOTOS OF SUCH PRECIOUS LITTLE ONES. TRULY FUN TO WATCH THEM SMILE.

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURES BROUGHT LAUGHTER AND HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES. THEY ARE SUCH A WONDER AND HAVE SUCH LOVING FACES AND EXPRESSIONS. THEY WILL ENJOY THEM ALL THEIR LIFE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WITH US.

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET, WHAT BUNDLES OF CHUBBY JOY.

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST BABIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones with the girls in the tub... SOO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures... I really like the one with the cellulite butts!!

Shawn Klinkner said...

Oh my word - these are the cutest pictures of the cutest little girls!!! LOVE the tub pics with bubbles and the pink tub pic and their little bums - so precious. :)
Dana K.

Anonymous said...

OMG those tushies are so stinken cute! You are quite the baby booty photographer lately girl I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the tubs! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Anonymous said...

Amie - what beautiful babies.I love the backside view. Linda (Cox) Zenor

Anonymous said...

Amie, those are perfect! They are so stinkin cute. Those behind pics will be good blackmail pics later in life :) Love em!