Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby B......................Polka Dot Photography, Vancouver, WA baby photographer

So baby B and the previous post, baby J came at the same time and shot them both last christmas. It is so fun to watch them get bigger. He is such a cutie and had the cutest smile. Reminds me of my little guy. Anyways here a few to share. Sorry about being MIA but it is for good reason. I have gotten so much work done the last few weeks and it has been awesome. So there will be lots of posts coming soon, I just have been too busy to blog them.

P.S. I am booked through the end of the year. If you aren't one of the lucky ones that got on the schedule, please email me to be put on a wait list. I will only add a few people to the wait list. I do have some amazing photographer friends I can refer you to as well so don't be shy! (0:









28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I just love his blue eyes :o)

Courtney

Anonymous said...

What a doll baby...look at those beautiful eyes! Fabulous pictures, memories that will last forever!

Anonymous said...

He's such a little love bug..I just want to squeeze him.

Tina

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby. His eyes are such a piercing blue. Just love his pics. Cant quit looking at him. Diana

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby ever! Great Pictures! Love the blue tub matches his eyes!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are beautiful! Love the vintage pram - I'm dying for one. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love my beautiful nephew Broden. He is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

A great little guy. He should be in commercials.

Anonymous said...

Great little guy and has a big imagination. And he laughs and smiles a lot.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby ever! Great pictures they are amazing like his blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great shot of such great blue eyes on such a gorgeous baby. You need to submit BABY B's photos in a contest.

Bill

Anonymous said...

With these blue eyes he is going to be a heart breaker! Great Job.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of a precious little boy! His beautiful blue eyes are hypnotizing.

Anonymous said...

I just love his smile. He looks like the happiest baby on earth in these pictures.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Love his eyes! He looks so grown up already.

Jan said...

What a little darling! I just want to hug and kiss him all over!

Jan

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

JF

Anonymous said...

OH SO CUTE
KARRIE

Anonymous said...

BRODEN IS SUCH A CUTIE
CRYSTAL

Anonymous said...

Baby Broden is wonderful and beautiful. Great photo's.

Anonymous said...

Love the blue eyes. Hw know's how to catch the camera.

Anonymous said...

Great Baby. I just want to hug and kiss him. Wonderful photography.

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo cute. Give him hugs and kisses!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - he's a cutie!


Terri

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blue eyes. Such a cute baby.

Anonymous said...

what a handsome devil; bet he is a handful

Anonymous said...

Look how cute he is just like his uncle! Great pictures
Uncle Roggy

Anonymous said...

What an amazing smile. His whole face lights up! In the and the ones with the direct stare... he's so intense! Adorable.