Wednesday, October 22, 2008

waiting, waiting, impatiently waiting

I am MIA while I wait for my new computer to get here. It was a lengthy shopping experience that had to be rushed as my current one decided it really had enough of me and my abuse. I can't really blame it but it is still frustrating nonetheless. Those of you on my email list should have received an email from me about getting a new phone number too. I updated it on my site for those of you that didn't get it. I switched providers and got a new iphone and now I can check my email and the internet while on my phone (which is how I am posting this). Sooooo excited about the new phone and the new Mac on its way. Life will be perfect in the next few days and you will be seeing lots of new posts that never made it to the blog soon. I promise I have been so busy and with no computer, it just stinks. Although it does mean I get to bed before three am which is actually pretty nice, but don't worry, I won't get used to sleep. (0: Anyways just wanted to let you know why there is not posts and thanks to those of you that are patiently waiting to see your photos. (0:

No comments: