Friday, October 3, 2008

belly belly belly and out of the office...........Vancouver, WA Maternity Photographer

I have quite a few bellies I have shot lately, which means that in the next few weeks I will have lots of tiny, yummy little newborns too and I couldn't be more excited about that. I still have lots to share on the blog but have been busy getting work done so the blog has been a bit neglected. Anyways here is a cute belly to share and their adorable 2 year old toe head as well. I sware he could be Jacks twin brother.
**also a quick note to let you know that I will be out of the office Friday until Sunday and will return to work on Monday the 6th. Please call me if you have anything urgent, if not shoot me an email and I will get back to you on Monday. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!










No comments: