Monday, June 9, 2008

do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like them Sam I Am. - Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR Family Photographer

A fun, fun, fun family that trooped through the pouring rain this day to capture some very special moments. They drove an hour to see me, only to be greeted with dark skies and pouring down rain. It was my only day I could take their pictures before they move so we knew that had to be taken. Thankfully a dear, dear photographer friend Shari reminded me of the exact location that I had just shot a wedding at less than a week before. Long covered porches in cool old building was our only hope and I am so glad we did. You would never know by looking at these that the weather a few inches away was just oogy. I scored this way cool old desk from this client at their last session and have been dying to try it out. I love it. Thank you Lyndsey
for the amazing desk and thank you Ben and kiddos for trecking in the rain with me to try it out (0:







1 comment:

Mom said...

Your blog looks fan-flipping-tastic Jen!! Love it!!